Software Developer, Turin, Italy
We are looking for a C #/.NET developer to join our team. The offered position is within the IM GROUP global organisation and in particular in the Inkmaker Worldwide software headquarters based in Turin, Italy.
Development and debugging of our new management software for dosing systems and specifically the development of specific software functions and features that do not currently exist, optimisation and debugging of some existing features, sharing in defining the architecture, creation of reports based on process data.
- Knowledge of the C # language
- Knowledge of the MVVM pattern
- Knowledge of the relational database concept and of the TSQL language for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of WPF and XAML.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Good attitude to teamwork
- Graduated or Graduating in Computer Engineering (including three years) or equivalent disciplines
- Graduated or Graduating in Computer Science
- Diploma in Computer Science
Nice to have: Type of contract
- Knowledge of Xamarin
- Knowledge of Angular programming
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of CI / CD fundamental
Type of contract:
If interested, please send your detailed resume and cover letter to: Valentia Cigna, Global Director of Human Resources | Member of the Board, IM GROUP at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our organisation, please visit: inkmaker.com and im-group.com
IM GROUP is an equal-opportunities employer.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
IM GROUP AND LAI LAI ART HOLD EXHIBITION BY ARTISTS WITH AUTISM AS PRELUDE TO EXHIBITION IN TURIN
Mar 17 2023